So what if I said, I’m going to have a contest… an ActionScript programming contest. The goal is to make something truly extraordinary, something that makes you get up and a say wow, that’s amazing. But then I throw in a catch… you only get 25 lines of ActionScript to write the whole program. That’s what kp from 25lines.com said and the results, well, they are amazing. Click the links below and check it out. At least two of the entries are games so you definitely want to give them a good look over.
Here’s the January 2009 Contest Entries:
And here’s a previous contest with equally mind blowing flash. And the winner was a game… in 25 lines of code
- ActionScript 3.0 (AS3) Coding Standards
- Why and How to Encrypt Your Flash SWF
- Seven Flash Games with Great Splash Menu Screens
- Inspirational Game: Globetrotter XL
- Using Tweener in AS3 to Move Objects